Tuesday, February 2, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 297 ~ Fantastic Plastic

Don't be surprise to see that I am still working on the page of my 2013 year book...

that was before I started project life...

So this is one page for August 2013, when Dolce and I drove to Valencia to see Clare, she was still at CalArts at that time, working in the summer for the school.

 

the plastic you see here is the film strip.....

 
it was a requirement to used plastic for our challenge this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog

I think these sequins qualified too...



We have a special guest star for the month of February, she is my dear blog friend Andie Miller, you should stop by Andie's blog to check out her work, she is fabulous!


Come play along with us...

 

14 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful picture & page, Kirsty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the film strips and the sequins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise van Deventer said...

A cool page...love the washi and the butterfly! ;-)

Contagiously Crafty said...

I "love this" layout. The sentiment is so tender and it totally matches the photo and tells the story. Plus, I think it is great you have such fun plastic embellishments! Thanks again for asking me to join you this month.

Stella said...

A great LO and this photo is gorgeous.You must be a proud mum. Your daughters are beautiful!
XX

Sylvia said...

Sweet page, Kirsty, love your plastic! No, I am not surprised you are working on 2013...you have so many lovely photo's! Happy Tuesday!

alexandra s.m. said...

Great layout Kirsty!
a lovely way to showcase that adorable portrait!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page Kirsty!!

Anonymous said...

your new LO is fantastic!
elma

Marina said...

The film strips frame the lovely photo so well - this is a great layout.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love this too :-)

Gorgeous clean lines with the little pops of gold...magical.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the film strips, the sequins and EVERYTHING about this!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a beautiful page with an amazingly gorgeous photo! I love the die cut butterfly and the scattering of sequins, and the filmstrip is so, so cool! Adds a bit of grunge in with your glam that I absolutely adore!

Anonymous said...

Great take on the theme love3 the film and such a great layout too.

Marie