Thursday, January 28, 2016

Project Life 2015 ~ December 8

Project Life 2015

December 8
 My mom, sister, Jesse and I are going to San Francisco today.




Hotels are hard to get these days in San Francisco because lots of tech company set up in the city, I heard that the staff have to live in the car in the office parking lots because it is very hard to get a place to stay, when there is an apartment open up on craig list, within the first two hours, you'll see line of people waiting outside. I found mine on Airbnb, it is a time share apartment but it runs like a hotel, location is great, just a block from Union Square, very convenience!



the room is quite nice, it has a king size bed and the sofa can be open to a queen size bed that sleeps two, perfect for four of us.
After we checked in, we walked around Union Square to look for something to eat


and when we are not looking, these little birdies actually took a bite of my bread....

 

Union Square looks very festive this time of the year....


we bought a three day Muni pass at Walgreen for $27 and took the cable car to Fisherman's Wharf...
 

 
I have been to San Francisco so many times and know the city pretty well, so I have to bring mom and sis to see the cable car turnaround....


 
 after Fisherman's Wharf, we went back to Union Square for Japanese food at Sakana.

My sister and I went shopping after dinner, but mom is tired, so she went back to the hotel to rest, Jesse is happy that he gets to play with his phone in the room as well.


Still working on the December spread, I hope to get it done so I can start my Project Life 2016!
Before I go, I gotta show this photo taken right before we leave for San Francisco that morning, Papi always shows his poor puppy dog face when he knew that I am leaving without him.



14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so lovely ... my son stayed in San Francisco many times!

Tieva-Design said...

Again a wondeful project.
Gabi

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SF!! FUN Kirsty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING all the photos from your trip!!!!!!!!

Adam said...

I always like king size beds in hotels. They are often too big to keep in a house's bedroom as they eat too much space but they are so comfortable

Greta said...

This is such a treasure, Kirsty, to record the wonderful memories with your family's visit. Love your pictures & pages!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I LOVE your PL pages! Such fun cards you used and I love the holiday color palette! I really love how your big numbers pop off the page, and love the red letter stickers you added to the photos. Awesome!

Stella said...

You captured your life so well in these PL pages; I had so much fun reading and loking at your post!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I adore the photo of you hopping onto the cable car. Such a pretty picture of you! However, Papi's sadness in the last photo is visible and heartbreaking. Great to see your progress. Guess I was further behind than I thought!

Davi said...

I haven't been to Frisco in years, such a fun place to visit. Great pics, looks like you all had a wonderful time! LOL Papi and his sad face,,,to cute ;)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your photos are beautiful Kirsty.

Maria said...

Awww...such awesome wonderful photos with you and family! And, Papi in the last photo with you is so precious!:-)

Sylvia said...

I thought I had commented on this page, but alas I guess I didn't! I know you enjoyed what you were doing on this page!

Denise van Deventer said...

Looks like you had a super time with your family! Love the photo's and gorgeous spreads! The pink accessories are fabulous!!!! ;-)