Thursday, October 29, 2015

PTI Make it Monday #228 ~ Pearlized Blending

The Challenge:

PTI Make it Monday #228 ~ Pearlized Blending

I skipped the last time when PTI Make it Monday had a tutorial using perfect pearl because I do not have any at home, this time, I was determined to drive to Michaels and get myself some so I can play along! : )


oh wow, I love the effect of the perfect pearl, why didn't I get them earlier?



the trees, the snowflakes for the background, and the tag are all my newest toys, the latest release from PTI this month



oh and not forgetting the latest color Vintage Jadeite, I bought the cardstock only because I was too early on the release night, the ink pad haven't even show up on the site when I did my shopping 


Other PTI products include PTI inks scarlet jewel and spring rain.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

like this christmas card!
Elma

Greta said...

Sweet card with a gorgeous pearlized background, Kirsty!

Denise van Deventer said...

A gorgeous tag...love the snowflakes and the trees! ;-)

Birgit said...

Very pretty use of all your new supplies!! The shiny background is gorgeous!!

Ros Crawford said...

The perfect pearls looks lovely!! I haven't done much at all as I haven't been too well.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING those trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn M said...

This is so pretty! Love those snowflakes!

Doris knippenenplakken said...

beautiful card !
Hugs Doris

Contagiously Crafty said...

A simply charming card! The red trees add just the right accent to your new cardstock.

Sharon Fritchman said...

So beautiful, Kirsty! I love the addition of the perfect pearls!

inkyfingy said...

A lovely background, and those trees are adorable!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh no, now I need to run over to Michael's! I love all your new PTI goodies and you've brought them all together beautifully on this card!

Davi said...

Pretty Kirsty, love the trees!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!! Love those bottlebrush trees and love the polka dotty background, and your framed snowflake scene is fabulous! SO love the soft shimmer from the perfect pearls!

Manuela said...

oh the trees are so pretty, gorgeous card!

Marcia Hill said...

Pretty, pretty card Kirsty, and I love your background with the pearlized snowflakes...simply lovely!! :0)

Kathy Mc said...

Oh those red bottle brush trees just pop against your shiny background, Kirsty! Great design.