Sunday, March 1, 2015

Today at Our Beautiful World

While I was busy for weeks with guests come and go, and then girls are back home, Chinese New Year etc,  with Dolce at home, we did a lot a lot of cooking and baking, now that she just went back to New York early this morning and I am attending a government event here in the bay area, I just can't squeeze out any spare time Our Beautiful World this week, however, I hope you can follow my link here to check out what my team had for you!



The team



..................................


I can't let you go without digging one of the card I made a while ago....


not totally happy, that is why it was tuck deep under my photo folder, LOL!

Have a great weekend, my friend!



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this card- have a nice day
Elma

Tieva-Design said...

Great card!
Gabi

Lynette Jacobs said...

Sorry that I have been MIA. Have to choose between having a vacation and reading blogs. No guessing what wins. Lovely cars Kirsty xx

Ros Crawford said...

Sweet card Kirsty ... have a good day!

Contagiously Crafty said...

See, I think your card lovely. It's unfortunate when they don't turn out as we hope. I'm glad you shared!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hopefully things will get to order for you now :) I love love love your card!! Gorgeous!!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Life gets busy, but it's good! I love the design of your card.

Adam said...

nice birthday card

Unknown said...

Very cheerful birthday card Kirsty!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Greta said...

I love the plaid & how you tucked the flower under the strip, Kirsty. Such a pretty card! I forgot to say a belated Happy Anniversary--love the picture of you 2 in your PL!

Pam said...

You certainly have been busy Kirsty! Now you can stop and breathe a bit? Maybe! :)

A sweet card, and isn't it funny how something you make doesn't turn out a nice as you'd want, but there are always other people who love it?! :)

Thanks again for leaving your sweet comments on my blog. ♥

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! So glad you shared it!

Unknown said...

We are all so critical of our own work my friend. This card is fabulous. Sounds like you have been busy, busy my friend. But I bet you had a blast with visiting you daughters.. Take care my sweet friend.

Hugs~

Linda said...

It is a beautiful birthday card. :)

Juls said...

Fabulous card :-) xx

Audrey Pettit said...

I love what you did with the flower on this, Kirsty! And love how you did the sentiment, too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I think this is a terrific birthday card! Great mix of happy patterns and colors.

Manuela said...

great birthday card!

Denise van Deventer said...

I think your card is really pretty and love the bold and bright greeting! ;-)