Friday, May 23, 2014

Project Life 2014 ~ April 15 - 21

Project Life 2014

April 15 - 21

My little girl comes home for Spring Break! YAY!!!!


the two are happy together again....


we walk Papi toegher, bake, cook, we go thrifting and shopping, it was fun having my girl home with me, that makes me really happy!




We take her to her favorite restaurant, for dim sum and baked clams at Carmines, she loves dipping the bread into the sauce when she was young while we lived in NYC, now that Vegas opening a branch, we got to take her there again


It was fun to have Dolce home, she left on April 21, now I am sad again! : (




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice pictures-
Hello from Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these!! Those photos are just so precious!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am so loving your PL album pages! The lavender and blue color combo here is just gorgeous! So fun to see all your extra photos, too!

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful pictures of you, Dolce and Papi!
Gabi

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your pictures make me hungry! Such touching sentiments with your daughter and your puppy. Summer is almost here... I'll hope Dolce is home soon.

Sue Lelli said...

Great photos! The dim sum looks Yummy and your daughter and you are so Sweet together! Glad you are doing Project Life!

Angi Barrs said...

Enjoy your time with your daughter! Love the fun pages and photos!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful pictures of all of you, the 3 of you look so happy together. ~Diane

Unknown said...

It is always a happy time when our girls come home.. Great post my friend. I LOVE the photos.

Hugs~

Sylvia said...

Wonderful pictures, Kirsty, love that you had time with your daughter. She will be home again!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Papi has grown so much and he still looks like a doll.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos to cherish lovely moments together.
Ira’s Crea Corner

Stella said...

Lovely photos andI love how you putthem together in your PL album. I know what you mean when they have to leave again. Maybe a bit of comfort in the idea that summer break will be there in about 6 weeks....