Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So so sorry.....

When I was sorting out my photo folders last night, I saw this....


and instantly realized that I've made a big mistake

and I needed to say SORRY to my friend ROS!

Ros's birthday was last week, and the team at City Crafter Challenge Blog all make her birthday cards, I posted mine on CCCB and supposed to make a post on my personal blog as well, but I have another post for Our Beautiful World that day, usually I rarely schedule 2 posts a day just because I think every project needs the exposure they deserved, thinking that I have no choice but make 2 post that day, I would like to have the 1st and 2nd post have at least 12 hours apart, and it was Sunday, we went out and forgot to schedule the post to come on live, the worst thing is, I didn't realized the mistake until I saw the photo, thinking to myself "I don't remember seeing this on my blog" Oh boy......


Sorry Ros, to have this post come so late.

Happy Birthday 

once again

I hope you'd forgive me, I did remember to send the card and gift out but forgot about the post here! I am so so sorry!



I am so busy lately with so many things going on, I do feel like I am less organized with my blog post lately, accumulated lots and lots of projects that I can't find time to post, and accumulated a lot a lot of photos on the computer that I haven't got enough time to scrap, the photo folders on my computer is getting bigger and bigger, and crafts room is filled with lots of half-way-done projects, sigh.... HELP!!!!! I need 48 hours a day!


17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwww I am sure she totally understands!! I love love love love the card!! It is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

Michelle said...

Better late than never! This is a gorgeous card. Very rich!

Anonymous said...

wonderful colours- love it
Elma

Denise van Deventer said...

You and me both girlfriend...I certainly need more hours in the day too! Your card is beautiful and I am sure your friend will understand! Wishing you a super day, with MANY MANY hours so that you can get to everything! ;-)

Radhika said...

Lovely cute card ..:)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I KNOW you are forgiven, my friend! :) You are the sweetest thing! LOVE your beautiful birthday card!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Things like that happen to all of us. I am sure she understands and will love her card.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh sweetie please don't apologise ... You are such a thoughtful and kind friend ... I loved my card and gift and just posted them today too!
Thank you so much and thank you for being one of life's treasures!

sandi said...

This is fabulous! Being a busy person makes us do things like that...lol! I'm sure Ros loves this and is thinking.....no problem! Keep creating and going with the flow....you're wonderful my friend!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your card is beautiful and Ros must have really appreciated it. Maybe it made her feel so special she didn't even notice the missed post?! I am feeling much the same way about posts on my blog. Thanks for the encouragement that I'm not alone in my disorganization! I'll keep wishing for 48 hour days and plug along with you.

Anonymous said...

It's a very pretty card. I love that us used a file folder for the title and embossed the birthday wishes. We all forget post and such sometimes don't beat yourself up. I'm sure Ros isn't upset.

Joni Andaya said...

So Love the colors Kirsty!!! So very Pretty :)

Tieva-Design said...

Great card, I just love the colors!
Gabi

Lynnda said...

Ros beautiful person she will understand! ... Love the card ... its beautiful! Great colors too ... hugs...x

Unknown said...

What a sweet card you have made for Ros, Kirsty, lovely colours!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Stella said...

Kirsty your card is lovely and I laready saw this card on the CCCb blog. Yes life gets in the way from time to time. We ll know that so there is no need to feel awkward or to sy sorry. Your card is beautiful; i know for sure Ros will love it. Take care; unfrotunetaley there are only 24 hours in a day. Maybe we both need an extra pair of hands:). XX

Mitralee said...

Lovely card! I hear exactly what you are saying about NOT enough time! I have taken to writing down blog posts and even put days next to them! It seems crazy to me, but seems to be keeping me kinda on track!