Saturday, December 28, 2013

December Daily 2013 ~ December 8 and 9

Did you have a great Christmas? Ours wasn't bad at all, Clare and Dolce are home and it is Papi's first Christmas, the highlight of the night is to see Papi opening his christmas present, lots of fun!!!!
I'll tell you more when I have my December Daily project for Christmas day, for now, it is...

December Daily 2013

December 8 and 9

The album I used for December Daily comes with a few plastic sleeves, I thought I could used these for pages that has no bulky items


I decided to combined December 8 and 9 into one page.


I remember on....

December 8, I woke up in the morning and got bad news from Dolce, she was doing her abroad study overseas, she and her friend Mei went to a fair and less than 5 minutes they were there, she noticed she was pick-pocketed, she lost her school ID, driver's license and cash of course, *sigh..... no matter how much you reminded them, they still tends to be careless, we talked to her about the professional pick pockets and gypsies in Paris, reminded her again and again to keep an eye on her belongings, she still lose it, oh well, I am glad she still have her passport with her, other wise it could be worst.

So, I had a bad start and you can pretty much guess what is the rest of the day was like on December 8.

I leave a lot of journaling space for December 8 since I have a lot to write about for that day.



and then on.....

Monday, December 9, I remember I was feeling better for the first time since I started my December Daily project, because I keep notes for the December Daily project, it makes me more aware of how I feel on a daily basis.

Although I was feeling better that day, somehow I still crave for cupcake, and I did baked myself.


I found the cupcake holder belongs to the girls, I remember those NYC days, I used to packed their lunches and bake cupcakes for them to bring to school.... ahhh... I love those days.


and it is a good feeling digging into the cupcake as well, YUM!





I am sharing this at

Let's December Daily




17 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh my!!! I havent seen a cupcake holder before.. how cool are they! Yum for the cupcake too! Ooooh those damned pickpocketers... They are so darned quick... sorry to hear, its happened to my daughter too.
I'm so glad you are feeling better and thanks heaps for sharing with Let's December Daily!

Irene said...

Wonderful memories Kirsty, and a good idea to make notes.
luv
irene
xxxx

Deb said...

That cupcake looks very yummy. I have never seen a cupcake holder either.....how cute! Thanks for sharing your lovely page with us at Let's December Daily.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry that happened to her! :( Ugh .. I totally dislike thieves!! I love love love love your page ... loving the holly and loveeeeeee the cupcake!!!!

Anonymous said...

it looks all wonderful
elma

Unknown said...

Love your page, the cupcake looks sooo good! Sorry about the yucky day :(

Desire Fourie said...

Such festive pages and great memories.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue Lelli said...

So sorry to hear about the picked pocket:-(
LOVE the cupcakes and the memories of better times! Great page, Kirsty!

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful layout, love it!
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

OMG I'm so sorry about Dolce ... what an awful thing ... Your page is lovely and your cake looks delicious!!

Unknown said...

That sure would be scary to have your things taken like that. but like you said it could have been worst. I bet she will keep an eye on her things now. Your page looks wonderful my friend. And that cupcake looks yummy!

dawn said...

Hello Kirsty,

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter, how awful. Wish we could be by them always to watch over them. Glad she has her passport to come home with!

WOW, I've never seen a cupcake holder, how cute! Glad you could find a little happiness in something yummy, some days that's what we need.
Thanks so much for your visits, always nice to see you.
Hope your weekend is good and that you are ready for a new year!
HUGS!

Glenda Atkins said...

Sorry your daughter was pick pocketed. The world can be a tricky place to navigate at times, not everyone is kind or honest. Glad the passport was not in play.

your cupcake holder page is fantastic
hugs
Glenda

Lynnda said...

Oh no !! sorry to hear,about your daughter!.... Sigh!.... Love your page and that yummy cupcake and the holder is cute too! hugs...x

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, terrible news about the pick-pocket! How very scary for all of you. Thank goodness, though, about the passport! And thank goodness you have cupcakes to cheer you up! Your page is adorable!

sandi said...

Oh Kirsty, so sorry to hear that she got pick pocketed.... :(
Your page is fab, and that cupcake looks soooooooooo yummy!

Sylvia said...

So sad about the pick pocket, Kirsty! It could have happened here. One summer when we were home from Indonesia to visit my parents, the apartment my dad got us was broken into and my jewelry, passports for me and the four kids were stolen. At least were were in Texas and could go and get passports in Houston! but the trauma of losing everything was really unsettling, especially since we were in the states. You are a target any day of the week, anywhere! Love your journal page and again you make me hungry with the yummy cupcake!