Monday, April 16, 2012

April.......

April, such a lovely month


everything in the garden is blooming....




and many more are on their way.....


they were like that in March...



and now they look like that....


it is looking like we are going to have some radishes soon..


that really keeps me going....


even those in the craft room are doing pretty well...



and those on my pretty plate too...


I so love April....


I hope you do too....


wishing you my friend...

A lovely April day

14 comments:

yyam said...

Your garden must be soooooo pretty with all the flowers in full bloom! Happy April indeed! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wonderful pictures!
Here is real aprilweather: little snowing today and frosty!
Elma

Ros said...

Wow your roses are so lovely ... as are the carnations ... It will be a while before we see roses here ... it's sunny but so cold!

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing all these lovely photos, Kirsty! Totally makes me smile!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo pretty Kirsty!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your garden!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love all of those beautiful flowers!

sandi said...

Very pretty pics! I love gardening and looking at flowers!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers Kirsty, it's as if I can almost smell their fragrance!

Glenda Atkins said...

isn't nature wonderful! thanks for sharing it with us!

Unknown said...

Ahhh.. I just love these shots. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Hugs, Linda

lauren bergold said...

HOLY WOW look at your ♥♥♥GARDEN♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!! can't believe how much everything has grown in a month and all those lovely flowers BLOOMING! AWESOME!!!!!!!! happy april to you, too, dearie! ♥

Lynnda said...

WOW...Kirsty...What a beautiful garden must be soooooo pretty with all the flowers!!! Happy April indeed! ...Hugs..xoxo

Светлана said...

I love this time too!!! So much beautiful flowers!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful photos...happy spring.