Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial - Guest Blogger at Do More with Less

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to be a Guest Blogger at Yvonne Yam's Blog - Do more with less, if you haven't been to Yvonne's blog yet, you better hurry, in my opinion, her creations are filled with lots of sunshine, mostly happy and cheery colors, and when you are there, poke around a bit to see the amazing works of art she has on "display", you will surely be inspired!!!

Here's the card I made for "Do more with less.."


I had a little tutorial for this crepe paper flower, you might want to hop over to "Do more with less" to have a peek.....


more close ups......



and I hope that you are able to join in the "Crepe Paper Inspired" challenge over there as well, there will be prizes to be won, so what you are waiting for, hop over now........


No comments: