Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie May Kit - La Dolce Vita - Sweet Dolce Layout

Pixie Dust Paperie May Kit is named La Dolce Vita, if you haven't know yet, May is the birthday of my little girl Dolce, this layout is perfect for Sweet Dolce!


isn't she the sweetest thing?


the papers in this kit are so lovely, it literally scraps itself, all I do is just add layers



the alphabet sticker that came with this kit may not look fancy, but I just love the bold and simple look....


Hope you like La Dolce Vita as much as I do


you can get yours HERE!!!

Hop over to The Pixie Blog, there are a lot more projects created just for you by our talented DT with Pixie May Kit La Dolce Vita!!!

And we have our Pixie Sketch Challenge going on now, do join us HERE!!!

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photo and the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sylvia said...

Love this beautiful layout, Kirsty! Yes, Dolce looks so sweet in her photo's. Today is my brothers birthday, May is just full of birthdays!

Anonymous said...

so seet little girl- so sweet how you made this side!

elborgi

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful and such a sweet photo.xxx

Ros said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl ... gorgeous LO as always ... love the way you curl the paper to reveal a peek of the underside ...

Anonymous said...

look at those beautiful chubby cheeks
that smile says it all ~ i am happy!!!
lovely layout Kirsty :D
~victoria~

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout... love the colors... love the banner.... Dolce so cute.... I adore it... hugs...xoxo

Ella Swan said...

Such a sweet layout Kirsty - I just may join you with that sketch if I feel better soon...full of flu right now!

Stella said...

Sweet and beautiful. Lovely choice of papers and embellishemtns and yes; your daughter looks super sweet on the photo!
Another fabulous LO; as ususal!

Unknown said...

I just love this LO my friend.. Such pretty flowers.. And that photo is darling..

Hugs, Linda

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

isn't she the cutest lil pie!! Happy Birthday to dear Dolce Kirsty!!! that layout is def sweet for ur sweet!! :)

Martina said...

Sweet as candy this one! Girl and card! Happy Birthday to your little girl - and congrats to you:)

Linda Breedlove said...

Such a pretty layout for sweet little Dolce. I agree, the papers are gorgeous... I'm really loving this kit.

Unknown said...

Super cute LO Kirsty, love the banner and congrats on Dolce's birthday!!!