Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes....

I am crazy for Cupcakes right now.....




and I am so serious about that.....




Yummy yum yum..... CUPCAKES!!!!!




Cupcake stamp from Michael's dollar bin
2 different type of ribbons also from Michael's
 white velvet ribbon (it is pink now) was misted with pink bubblegum and old lace
button, polka dots stamp, sentiment stamp and embellishment stamp all from PTI

I am going to enter this card for the following challenges 
(whew.... as you know me, I hardly to 2 challenges, let alone 3!)


Pile it on challenge #17 - 2 or more ribbons


Anything Challenge #39 - Pink and Brown


Party time Tuesdays #13 Anything Goes


Whew.... boy oh boy, that is a lot of work to pile it on......
Time for cupcakes?


16 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Soooo pretty, love the soft colours. I love cupcakes too, I'm going to a Vintage Cupcake Workshop soon, mmmmm can't wait.xxxx

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful love the cupcake and adore that beautiful ribbon, bless you for playing at anything goes,hugs cheryl xxx

Ros said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty ... I love the soft colours ... you made a cupcake card look elegant and vintage! Just beautiful ...

jacirascrap said...

Hum... rosa e marron e ainda com cupcakes!!! Que sonho de consumo!!

Unknown said...

so cute I never get tired of the cupcake theme

cnelson said...

So incredibly SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

Unknown said...

Sooooo pretty...

Unknown said...

Well Kirsty you may be fond of cupcakes and I can see totally why! I'm very fond of your yummie card!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful birthday card using one of your favorite, pink! Love that cupcake and the pretty ribbon!

Stella said...

You can nver go wrong with yummy cupcakes andgorgeous pink :) I love the simple but very elegant look of this card; lovely!
And I also love the way you use your Glimmer Mist!

Laura Evangeline said...

I love cupcakes too! :-)

Lynne said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes. Lynne xx

paige said...

Pretty card! Cupcakes are always good! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Tamara Morton said...

A beautiful card, the colours are just right for our challenge thank you for joining us at Anything goes Hugs
Tamara

Antoinette said...

I love cupcakes too!! This is yummy scrummy!! Thank you for joining us at the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and I hope you will return to join in again. Hugs Annie xXx

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

so sweet!!!!! :)