Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You Hold The Key To My Heart layout ~ Pixie Dust Paperie Kit

Hey there, I am sharing with you today
a layout I made using 
January Kit "My Funky Valentine"


If you haven't know yet, this fabulous kit was put together by Pixie Lauren


Just look at her selection....
My favorite is this diecut paper, I put it against the brown cardstock, I think part of the reason is, I was reluctant to cut it apart, just too beautiful : )


my other favorite is the key memotos, and the ledger paper diecut....


another favorite is the Dear Lizzy trim, just LOVELY!


some more favorite things.....


the double-side diecuts....


ahhhh..... I just have too many favorites in this kit!


seeing in this layout, a photo we took in 2008
~ Salzburg, Austria


To get "MY FUNKY VALENTINE" shop HERE!!!

You may also want to stop by the Pixie Blog
we are running a round of GIVEAWAY
this week is from Lori Hairston
she is giving away this


and this


yes, TWO random winners this week, check it out HERE!



17 comments:

Monique said...

Look at all these DETAILS!!! What a fab LO Kirsty:)

Lynnda said...

what a fab layout Kirsty... so beautiful ...especially the PP and colors used... lovely photo too... TFS my dear friend... hugs...xoxo

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful LO,Kirsty. The laser cut paper is gorgeous,can't wait to dig into my kit.

Deb x

Stella said...

I don't know how you did it but this is gorgeous. I am always having a bit of "trouble" with red but the way you paired it on this LO is fabulous. And your picture is so lovely.....

Ros said...

Beautiful LO ... what gorgeous goodies there are in this kit ... love you photo ... you make a beautiful couple ...

Unknown said...

First of all what a wonderful picture of the both of you! Lovely red roses, perfect symbol for true love!

Pauline said...

A stunning layout, the die cut paper is gorgeous, and goes perfectly with the Martha Stewart border punch, I realllly want that one now!

Martina said...

Very pretty card with gorgeous details, puts me in the mood for romance - and for "Sachertorte" - did you try that in Saqlzburg?

Unknown said...

Love it! Another wonderful LO my friend.. What a great photo of the two of you!

cnelson said...

Lovely lo!! LOVE the pic and the pops of red!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooohhh such a pretty layout!! i love the key the most n great photos too. Gotta give lotsa credit to pixie lauren for putting together a fab kit!! :))

Emily Leiphart said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Kirsty! There are too many gorgeous pieces in this layout to choose a favourite. Your are right, it IS a great kit. I love the photo (and Salzburg, too)!!

Angi Barrs said...

Stunning design Kirsty. Love the A.C. trim and that key is a great touch. :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful layout Kirstie! and Lori's card is wonderful. I hope you are having a good week!
Melisa

Ella Swan said...

Hi Kirsty! I'm back!! 2 weeks offline nearly killed me LOL! Just popping in to say hello - wishing you a wonderful & successful 2011 - can't wait to be inspired by your beautiful work & to receive my wonderful RAK that is on it's way to me from you right now - will try to catch up on all I have missed out on here once the kiddies are back to school next week!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful pictures, Kirsty! I love this layout, th bird, flowers, and all the pretty elements!

Marisa said...

Isn't Saltzberg wonderful :) Lovely layout and touches.