Friday, October 8, 2010

Lace and Doily Swap

Sometime ago, I started the City Crafter party blog, a place for crafters who wanted to have some fun. The first fun thing we had was the "Pretty Things Jar Swap", everyone had such great fun and I decided to do a 2nd swap, it is the "Lace and Doily Swap". 

Now it's party time for the swap, those who had received their packages from their partner already started showing off their "happy mail" of pretty laces and doilies.

Here's mine!!! From my lovely partner Deb Hickman, all the way from United Kingdom!


My lace and doily package came pretty wrapped up in PINK with lovely white lace


Look at all these beautiful laces, it even have one of the vintage clothes peg I was looking for, how cool is that!


And LOOK! How lucky I am, Deb sent me this beautiful lace and doily stamp set, thank you Deb, I can't wait to use it!


Beautiful card with hand-written note


Here's her beautiful handmade card


Now that I posted, I am really to dig in!!!!!

(note - for those who are still waiting for your package to arrive, don't worry, Inlinkz at the party blog will stay open until everyone link their post, and it is there for you to visit, hop around the other blogs any time you wish)


*** THANK YOU***

Thank you Deb, for sending a beautiful package full of lovely laces and doilies, you are so generous!

Thank you to all who took part in this swap, I am so happy to see that everyone had fun, thank you for your participation and support for the swap! We'll have one more soon, this time, I want to hear from you what kind of swap you would like.

Hop over to City Crafter Party Blog to see what the others have to show you!


***

A little note from Pixie Dust Paperie -
You have 2 more days for the debut specials over at the Pixie Shop, hop over to see what you stand to win 

13 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Glad you liked it. xxxxx

Jessy Christopher said...

Deb definitely spoilt u with an awesome swap!! Beautiful laces & Love the Kaiser's doliy stamp set!!

Melissa Sauls said...

What a fantastic swap!! Gorgeous trims and I just looooove that set she sent yup. Can't wait to see your creations with it!

Ros said...

Wow! they're gorgeous!! and what a lovely card you got too ... I know you will enjoy them ...

Lynnda said...

oh wow Kirsty... Lucky you ... I can see lotsa yummy...I'm sure you'll have lotsa fun with them!!!... xx

Ella Swan said...

Aaaw that is so sweet - and I love what you got - especially that cool peg - I can't find them here & want to use them to wrap my ribbons! I've been thinking of organising a Christmas blog swap - this theme would be pretty cool!

Unknown said...

Isn't that wonderful, to unwrap all these beauties! Enjoy them to the fullest Kirsty! Have a great weekend, Ira

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Everything about this post is as cute as a button, Kirsty.
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Stella said...

How lovely; both the lace and doilies and the card. And that stamp. Have fun Kirsty!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

OMG!! Those really are some yummy lace & stamp! :)

lauren bergold said...

ok YEAH, i gotta get over to the party blog for the next swap...you've totally got me hooked now! :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

What a lovely package of treasures! We are all so lucky to have such generous partners. So much fun to get inspired by! Enjoy!

Sonia said...

Hi!!
All the goodies are lovely. I LOVE the pink envelope.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60