Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My First Blog Award ~ Creative Writer Blogger Award? LOL!!!!!

I received my very first Blog Award from a very sweet blog friend Joanna today, what an honor!
Thanks Joanna, for passing this award to me! It makes my day!

Here's the price to pay for receiving this award, LOL!!!!!! (just kidding!)
Since I am a "creative writer", this little bit of writing is just easy peasy for me! (LOL! I am kidding again!)

Be serious!!!! Here you go!

1. Express gratitude to the blogger that bestowed the award unto you........
Dear Joanna, thanks for your kindness and thoughtfulness, and thanks for laying your eyes on tiny little me, I am so honored to be picked by you, and thanks for doing this to me! : )

2. Display this picture proudly on your blog....



3. Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you....

Sweet Joanna's blog can be found HERE!


4. Tell 6 outrageous lies about yourself and one truth, or switch it about and tell 6 truths and one lie........ you will have to decide for yourselves what you believe....

5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this (this is a tough one!)

6. Post links to the 7 you nominate and let them know......

Alright! Here are my lies/truths.........

1. I love potatoes cooked in any way.
2. I've been to over 70 cities in the world
3. I moved from one place to another 5 times in 7 years
4. I never spend more than $100 every month on paper crafting stuff
5. I play the piano
6. I sleep till 2 PM every Saturday and Sunday

Make a guess, truth? lie? 
(Don't ask me to explain the 6 truths/ 1 lies or 6 lies/1 truth thingy, I am just following instruction here, LOL)

And now, I am passing this award to 7 of my blog friends, (in no particular order) please don't get mad at me, and pleassssse continue to stop by my blog and leave sweet comment, that's the strength to keep me going on.... (LOL!)

Note to Linda - I spare you for this, 'cos I saw your name on Joanna's list, other wise, you will be top on this list, LOL! don't want to load you with another one! LOL!!!!

3. Mona
4. Irena
5. Steph
6. Lynnda
7. Cheryl

Have fun playing and passing the award along........


7 comments:

koralee said...

This sounds like fun...thank you for thinking of me. I will try to play along..soon. I think these are truths..and one lie may be sleeping until 2 pm every weekend day. xoxoxo

~* steph :) *~ said...

haha, this is a funny award, kirsty! thanks for thinking of me, hehe. have a great nite! *hugs* steph :)

Irena said...

Thank you for the funny award :)
Very nice of you to think of me :)
Have a wonderful day!

Ros said...

Cheers Kirsty ... you do something nice for someone and this is how they repay you???
Only joking - have a nice day Xx

Unknown said...

I feel the love... Thank you my friend!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Kirsty! I always enjoy visiting your blog & viewing your gorgeous creations :)

Lynnda said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me... :)
You one of my few followers on my blog... appreciate... :) ... I will do this asap... thanks ...hugs..xx