Tuesday, May 18, 2010

City Crafter Challenge Blog ~ week 5 ~ I Love Paris



I can't be more excited! It is week 5 for City Crafter Challenge Blog today
It is my turn to host again and I have chosen the theme " I Love Paris"
On top of that, we have Melissa Phillips as our Guest Designer this week!
WOW!!! Yes, its a big WOW!!!
Melissa has been my Idol since I started blogging 10 months ago
It is such an honored for us to have her as Guest Designer for our week 5 challenge
So what are you waiting for, hop over to City Crafter Challenge Blog to look at Melissa's lovely creation and other DT member's fabulous artwork!


Here's the Photo for inspiration



And here is my "I Love Paris" inspired card




I am using the lace trim from Krafty Kirsty



11 comments:

koralee said...

OK ....this one is my favourite so far...love the pink and black..lace and ribbon..so so lovely. xoxo

Heather Rogers said...

Very chic and very french! :) Love the black lace and seam binding combo.

Lynnda said...

I totally love it...It's so very "Marion Cotillard"..he he... Love it!!!

Unknown said...

love the flowers, lace ribbon, very pretty

Irena said...

Lovely creation, I like the black lace and the flowers :)

Ros said...

Love the challenge and your card is Tres magnifique!!!
adorable and romantic

Unknown said...

WOW, Amazing card Girly.. I am lov'n it. I love that lace you used.. and of course that ribbon is beautiful.. Your so lucky to have been to Paris, I hope I make it there someday!

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful, right down to the black lace!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a fantastic theme this week and your card is absolutely stunning! I LOVE the lace and the flowers and you can almost feel this romantic, misterious atmosphere of Paris...wooooow!
;-)))

Unknown said...

wow...this is wonderful...great to hear about this challenge...I will have to add this to my list!!!

Kathryn B said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the lace crinkly ribbon, vintage papers...everything is perfect!