Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Card and Gift Bag

I don't know about you, but the cards I used most are Birthday Cards and Thank You Cards.

I made this Birthday Card and Gift Bag because I knew that I am going to need one pretty soon.





I used this latest creation of mine to enter the following challenges

The theme for Allsorts challenge 47 is "Petals and Pearls"
Please visit their blog to join in the fun!

SSDS week 35 challenged us to make a Birthday Card or Gift, and I have both!
Hop over and have some fun too!


4 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Kirsty

Lovely elegant card and matching envie as well. I always think it adds such a great touch having the matching evnie.

Thank you for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Kendra said...

Very cute project! I really like how you mad the card and the bag to coordinate! Thanks for playing with us over at SSDS this week!

Fleur said...

I love the simple, but elegant feel to this. It looks fab
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Linda said...

Wonderful projects!
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you stop by and help me celebrate!
Thanks again,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com