Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Treats


I was thinking the past few days, what am I going to have for place card on my Easter table?
Finally, this is what I come out with.


I love M&Ms, and used them a lot, for wedding favor, for teacher's gift, and Easter of course. They have such sweet colors that I cannot resist. I wanted to get some pastel eggs (M&Ms chocolate covered nuts) but the store near my place was out of stock, so I just get pink and purple shades to replace.


And, I am putting this on my Etsy Shop.

This is what you'll get!

4 pink shades pattern paper, all bone-folded


4 Doillies, 4 flowers (embellished and ready to use), 4 clear treat bags (you can fill them with any Easter treats, candies, chocolate cookies etc), and finally, 4 name tags, also embellished, you can place it anywhere you like on that treat bag.
20 items in this set, you are all ready to fill your easter basket, or have it as easter treats, table place card...........

I do have one more Easter Notepad in my shop, you can take a look here.

No comments: