I am such a terrible friend, I forgot to click "schedule" for the birthday post at City Crafter until I got home after work and dinner today, I woke up before 7 AM this morning because Coconut had a surgery to be done, and then to work, and since I work late on Thursday, we usually go out for dinner so I don't have to cook, I finally have time to sit in front of the computer and realized that the post at CCCB didn't come on live, of course dah, I didn't click "schedule". Sorry Ros! Here's the card I made for your birthday, it was out last week though, I hope it reaches you by now.
I know Ros loves this shade....
and I hope you had a wonderful time on your special day Ros!
How was your 2017 so far? Do you have any New Year resolution?
I usually have a small list of things I want to achieve, here's my 2016 list -
1. Spend less money on crafting goods - YEP
Instead of buying every month, I actually cut down to just 6 times in 2016. The reason for doing that is my craft room is full of stuff, and I noticed that I have a lot of crafting products still in its original packages, I really do not need that many.
2. Do at less one picnic - NOPE.
I was disappointed that I didn't really make that happened.
3. Do at less one hike - YEP
We went to First Creek.
4. Move back to East Coast and live by the ocean for at least a short period of time - NOPE
That didn't work out, I got so busy with work that it is hard for me to just pack and leave. Even though towards end of the year, DH has a reason to go back to NYC for work, we didn't make the move.
We did rent a condo by the ocean for a few days in October, that was to get my ocean fixed!
5. Visit one new national park - NOPE
There are so many beautiful national park in the States, it is such a pity that we didn't make Yellow Stone happened.
Anyway..... that was my short list for 2016, and here's 2017.
1. Cut more spending on crafting goods.
2. Do at least one picnic.
3. Go hiking.
4. Visit at least one new national park.
5. Continue with NO SUGAR week, but add on one more week of not eating after 7 PM.
6. Blog less - after few years of blogging, I am getting a bit tired, sometimes it feels like a chores, so this year, I am going to try to spend less time in front of the computer, that is another reason not to spend so much on crafting products right?
Do you have a list of things that you want to do in 2017?
I always have some "business" card or you can call it calling card in my purse. When I need to share contact, this is what I would give instead of pulling out the cell phone, I know, I am old fashioned that way.